There is a cure for the coronavirus and just about every other pandemic virus. It is not Hydroxychloroquine or any other man made medicine. The cure is a plant-based diet.
- A plant-based diet won’t cause these viruses/illnesses/diseases/pandemics because there is no consumption of dead animals
- When you are on a plant-based diet you have a wayyyyyyyyyy lower risk of getting things like diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, cancer, etc.
- People aren’t just dying from the coronavirus, they are dying because they have pre-existing health conditions. Their bodies are weak because of their unhealthy lifestyle, so when another virus comes in, their body gets overworked trying to fight off all of these diseases so they end up dying.
- If people ate a plant-based diet these viruses wouldn’t start, and people wouldn’t be sick in the first place so there would be no worries.
- When you have things like diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc. it’s not just that illness that will kill you, you are putting yourself at risk from dying of other causes. You are weakening your body and your immune system.
Conclusion: the virus is not killing us; our unhealthy lifestyles are killing us. The virus just comes to finish you off, but you already signed the death note when you chose an unhealthy, pleasure-based diet.
1) Pandemics and viruses caused by the consumption of dead animals could be prevented if we stopped consuming dead animals
2) People are negatively effected by viruses, such as the coronavirus because they have pre-existing conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, etc.
-All of these conditions have a very high chance of being caused by an unhealthy diet
Stop Blaming China
People are blaming China for this. But everyone is to blame. Eating bats and pangolins is just as weird as eating pigs, chickens and cows. There is no difference. It is all immoral and unnecessary.
The U.S. has caused much deadlier diseases in the past because of the consumption of dead animal flesh.
Cows, pigs, and chickens have created much deadlier viruses and they will only keep getting worse if we continue these diets. (Mad cow disease, Swine flu, etc.)
Peace and Love
Not only will everyone be happier, healthier and more active on a plant-based diet.
We will also all be more compassionate and loving and peaceful.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”-Mahatma Gandhi
How do we expect to all get along and have peace, when every day, we pay and support the immoral slaughter of millions of living beings?
The consumption of animals gives humans a feeling of superiority. We think we own everyone and everything on this planet.
This is our home, not a grocery store. We need to take care of the planet and stop being so selfish.
Pretty soon, there will be nothing left.
Plant-Based Diet Explained
So, what is a plant-based diet?
A plant-based diet is a diet in which you consume natural foods.
When people hear this they automatically think you just eat salad and vegetables. This is not true. Plant based foods are things like beans, oats, rice, grains (bread, pasta, etc.), cereal, seeds, nuts and nut butter, fruits, veggies, plant-based milk, and on and on.
There are endless possibilities and it is the healthiest and one of the cheapest diets you can follow and the best for the planet.
A Plant-based, vegan diet is the healthiest diet you can follow.
People always ask, but what does a vegan eat?
You should be asking what doesn’t a vegan eat?
And it’s only two things:
-and their secretions
Every other food is vegan.
Even the World Health Organization claims that a plant-based and a vegan diet is very healthy and it is suitable for everyone.
Pregnant women, children, infants, anybody; the plant-based diet is the healthiest diet for anyone out there.
But What If I don’t Want to Force my Child to be Vegan?
People always say they wouldn’t make their children be vegan because they should be able to choose for themselves and they’ll be missing out.
You force your kids to eat dead animals. You are making your child support the rape, torture and slaughter of billions of animals without them knowing. You are forcing them to be obese and have heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes and cancer.
If your child had a choice I think they would rather be happy and healthy, and not support the immoral treatment of animals. I would hope you choose the same for your child.
If you wouldn’t show your child videos of what happens in a slaughterhouse and where their meat comes from then you shouldn’t be feeding it to them.
Plant-based diets aren’t just a fad, they are the future.